DoDIIS, Ozone, IC ITE, JIE, DI2E ... All Front and Center Wednesday 16 April
April 2, 2014
On Wednesday 16 April, join us for two general session panel presentations designed to tackle the challenges and opportunities within the new IC and DoD IT environments.
At 9:30 a.m., “DI2E: A Bridge Between JIE and IC ITE,” will feature representatives from OUSDI, Army G-2, Navy CIO, Marine Corps Intelligence, and the U.S. Air Force.
At 2 p.m., DIA CTO Gus Taveras, DIA Chief Innovation Officer Dan Doney, and DIA’s engineering team will walk the through the DoDIIS App Engine (DAE) framework, a core component of the DIA’s IC ITE migration plan. In addition, NSA Apps Mall (AML) service provider Jason Kahn will share the latest features in the Apps Mall and Ozone, encouraging the community to deliver common platforms, storefronts, and application standards for mission and business applications.
0930-1030 | Ballroom A-C
DI2E: A Bridge Between JIE and IC ITE
- Moderator: Jim Martin, Director, Defense Intelligence (ISP&R), OUSDI
- Jennifer Edgin, Senior Technical Advisor to the USMC Director of Intelligence
- Patricia A. Guitard, Deputy CIO and Senior Advisor, Office of the G-2, U.S. Army
- Robert Marlin, Deputy Director of ISR Capabilities, U.S. Air Force
- Darren Sawyer, Senior Advisor, Navy Enterprise IT, ONI
1400-1600 | Ballroom A-C
Innovating with the DIA
- Gus Taveras, Chief Technology Officer, DIA
- Dan Doney, Chief Innovation Officer, DIA
- Jason Kahn, Apps Mall Service Provider, NSA